If you’re looking to adopt a pet in Las Vegas, come to Hearts Alive Village. As a non-breed specific animal rescue conveniently located in the heart of Las Vegas, we have a variety of animals looking for new families.
Every pet we adopt out is spayed or neutered, micro-chipped, and up-to-date on their vaccines. Adoption fees are as follows:
- Dogs (1 year and older): $105
- Cats (1 year and older): $65
- Kittens: $100
- Puppies: $150
Please note many animals are in foster homes and appointments must be made with foster parent by filling application.
Cats, on the other paw, are more independent and do just fine at our Adoption Center. We’ve got cats for adoption at our main location (1750 S. Rainbow Blvd # 4), our Senior Adoption Center – Oldies But Goodies (1750 S. Rainbow Blvd # 10), and our Petsmart locations – Best of the West Shopping Center (2140 N. Rainbow Blvd) and Summerlin (9775 W Charleston Blvd). You can also view our adoptable cats on our website.
Kittens require a great deal more attention and care than adult cats. Because of this, our kittens are in foster homes until they can be vetted and adopted. When they become available, they will be listed on our Adoptable Cats page. If you’re interested, please fill out an application and the foster family will contact you. Please note that we often receive multiple applications for kittens. Fosters do their best to get back to everyone.
INTRODUCING NEW PETS TO THE FAMILY
If you are adopting a dog and already have a dog in the home, we are happy to do a Meet and Greet to properly introduce the fur babies and make sure they start off on the right paw. You can also learn more about introducing a new pet into the home.
Please review our Adoption Policy below before stopping in or filling out an application.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Cats and kittens must be taken home in a secured pet carrier.
- No declawing of kittens or cats.
- We do not adopt dogs to be used as guard dogs or “yard” dogs.
- All current pets in the home must be spayed or neutered and up-to-date on veterinary care.
- A veterinarian reference or check, and perhaps a home visit, may be required.
- We offer trial placements for pets to ensure that they are in the best home possible and are the best ft for your family and lifestyle.
- If renting, approval of landlord is required.